Here are some of my favorite posts at Novel Days that I think reveal the best portrait of myself:
- Sartorial Lit | Lessons from The Women of District 12: I think one of my favorite aspects of Novel Days are my Sartorial Lit features, because there's a place inside of me that loves dabbling in fashion. Challenging myself with the task of translating literature into something you can wear...that excites me!
- Shades of Milk and Honey Book Review: I've always been enamored by historical romances, particularly those likened to Austen. Who doesn't love romance, propriety, and a bit of magic?
- Pride and Prejudice Soapbox: Onto another Austen pick, I find myself really excited about this chronicling of my impressions of this highly lauded novel. Having a place where I can have a fun discussion about it is great. Please, join in. I know I'm not the only one who's been a bit put off by it.
- The Subteranneans Book Review: I'm pretty much in love with Jack Kerouac. He's effected how I view writing in such a significant way.
- Perfect Chemistry Book Review: I love a good romance, and especially one that is surprising.
- All These Things I've Done Book Review: Obscure little novels rock my world!
- ArmChair BEA Introductions: A couple of questions answered, and even a ukulele performance from, moi.
- Clockwork Angel Book Review: Team Will (Not that I don't love Jem...this is just a hard decision to make). Just saying.
- Kippa Picks | Reason To Breathe Book Review: Reading Reason to Breathe showed me an example of the awesome talent that exists within Self published titles. Now, I've such a soft spot for self published novels.
- Discovering the New Adult Genre: And last but not least, my discovery of the genre my novel falls into: New Adult.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to perusing through your post self portraits!