Top Ten Books on my TBR list this Fall

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly/feature meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Photobucket

Here are ten novels I'm brimming for this Fall:

  1. The Hidden by Jessica Verday: This has got to be one of my most highly anticipated! I was sucked into The Hollow and The Haunted, and now I can't wait to read the last in the trilogy. It's such a beautiful premise, with details I just devour with each page turned! Oh, what will become of Abbey and Caspian?
  2. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick: This is my second most highly anticipated choice! Who can get enough of Patch? Hush Hush was an entertaining read, but, Crescendo is what really captured my attention. 
  3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: I'm looking forward to reading this because it seems to have angelic affiliation, and I would love to discover whether this suspicion is true!
  4. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin: I read Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, and I loved it, the writing style, the details, and the beautiful storyline! I'm looking forward to Zevin's newest Dystopian tale packed with romance, illegal chocolate, and crime bosses.
  5. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle: I would love to observe the growth of romance between Laurel and David after they've both experienced such trauma. There's something about angsty stories that always draws me.
  6. Perfect by Ellen Hopkins: Really, all you have to mention is Ellen Hopkins to peak my interest. I love Hopkins for her beautiful verse, and her undeniably raw topics. My favorite of hers so far is Impulse, and I'm looking forward to this companion novel!
  7. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott: I love the mystery around characters so steeped in the haze of amnesia that they cannot trust the information given by those they used to know. It's the closest to mystery that I can take.
  8. My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin: This novel captured me immediately by its beautiful premise! Ashlyn is trapped in a coma and Breckon is imprisoned by grief. Somehow, Ashlyn vows to help him even as she is trapped between realms.  Sounds wonderful! I also love the haunting feel of the cover! 
  9. The Winters in Bloom by Lisa Tucker: This is my first adult fiction novel on the list. The premise of a family whose child is kidnapped, forcing them to face their past demons, seems pretty interesting to me!
  10. Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen: 1929, socialites, vintage new york, romance and drama? Sounds great to me!!!
What books are you looking forward to reading this Fall?