Follow Friday No. 1

Follow Friday is a blog hopping event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! Created to learn more about our fellow book bloggers!


Photobucket


Today's Question: How have your reading habits changed since you were a teen?

If anything, I read more YA Fiction now than I ever did then! Young at heart I suppose. I'm voraciously into YA Series' because they keep me excited for the next installment of whatever I'm reading at the time. Of course I adore other genres, but there's just something very special happening in YA Fiction at this time. Awesome literature, with story lines that are genius! I think it started for me with Twilight (which I read before it's boom onto the big screen when I was 21. Still an adoring fan!). 

This weeks feature blogger is:

Photobucket
Show her some love, everyone!