Fangirl | The If I Stay Trailer


Dear Blue,

As usual, I never go looking for book to movie trailers, they always just find me, and Blue, I want to cry. As much as the novel didn't affect me as much as I wanted it too, I was excited at the possibility of a film, and judging from this trailer, I wasn't wrong. This trailer is so beautiful, emotional, lovely, and I really want to bawl now. I loved Adam pasting the ceiling of Julliard to her bedroom ceiling...how wonderful is that? The surgeon whispering in Mia's ear, flashes of her life...perfect.

They seem to have captured the bits I loved about the novel, with all the heart I wish I felt whilst reading. Also, very awesome placement of the song Say Something.

It's the perfect August movie.

Loads of love,

Britta


No comments:

Post a Comment